Tarantula Xtreme Power Series 4Ch Full Range Amplifier
To beat the competition & be the loudest on the streets, you have to think smarter, buy smarter, & build smarter. Helping you become that guy, Soundstream’s proud to introduce Tarantula XTREME POWER amplifiers. New to the Soundstream arsenal in Fall 2020, these robust Class D amplifiers produce massive power beyond your wildest dreams. Don’t let their size fool you though, they pack a HUGE punch. Super efficient silicon steel core power supply transformers deliver high-current power on demand. While traditional toroidal transformers are compact & deliver clean, uncolored power for premium sound, silicon steel alloy core transformers pass far more current, more efficiently. What does this mean for you? More power to your subwoofers & speakers without needing a truck-load of batteries & industrial-size power wiring… Mind blown!
Your vehicle and systems electrical are above run-of-the-mill?
Then why not step above the standard digital amplifier game. TRY TXP!
Tarantula XP Features:
• 1-ohm Stereo & 2-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
• LED Accent Lighting Illuminates Circuit Board, for Your Viewing Pleasure
• Silicone Steel Alloy Core Power Supply Transformers, & Flux Capacitors
• Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
• Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
• 200mV-6V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input & Output
• Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
|Max Power||3,500 Watts|
|RMS Power @ 4Ω||140W x 4|
|RMS Power @ 2Ω||235W x 4|
|RMS Power @ 1Ω||375W x 4|
|RMS Bridged @ 2Ω||700W x 2|
|Remote Gain Control||N/A|
|Low Pass Filter||50-6KHz|
|High Pass Filter||15-6KHz|
|Bass Boost Frequency||N/A|
|Operation Voltage||9V-16V DC|
(8.25″W x 2.75″H)
The TXP Line of amplifiers does not come with external fusing. Make sure you install an appropriate in-line fuse from the positive side of your power source.