Riser-Gard is a nonmetallic flexible raceway for use in Riser and General Purpose applications. Riser-Gard is UL Listed and is available with tape pre-installed. Riser-Gard is listed to UL 2024 Standard for Riser Applications or optical fiber/communications raceways.
Riser-Gard is listed to UL 2024 in accordance with the National Electrical Code per Articles 725, 770, 800 and 820 for Riser, General Purpose, and other cabling optical fiber/telecommunication applications. Riser-Gard is suitable for use in vertical runs in a shaft or between floors, as well as areas other than the plenum.
Important: Installed cables must be of suitable rating for the application
UL Listed to 2024 | Test Method | Maximum Value
Maximum Flame Propagation UL 2024 6.0 ft.
Maximum Air Temperature at 12 ft. UL 2024 372°F
• Storage -4°F to 158°F
• Handling -4°F to 104°F
• No UV protection (not suitable for outdoor use)
• Do NOT store outside
• For use in Riser and General Purpose areas per Articles 725, 770, 800 and 820
- of the NEC.
• Riser-Gard is also suitable for direct burial. Not approved for exposed
NOTE: UL has not evaluated Riser-Gard for this application.
• UL Listed Raceway meeting UL 2024
• Available in sizes 1″ through 1 1/4″
• Pull tape can be factory pre-installed in 1″ through 1 1/4″
• Outside Diameters meet IPS Dimensions
• Footage sequentially marked