92-180A | IR repeater system extends IR (Infrared) remote control signals from one location to another. The IR receiver is typically located on a TV display and receives IR signals from remote controls up to maximum of 33 ft. and re-transmits them to the 6 Port IR distribution block. The 6 x standard IR emitter ports re-transmits the IR signals to multiple pieces of individual equipment using 3 x dual non-flashing IR emitters. The IR distribution block requires a 12Vdc power supply (included) or can work through the optional USB type ‘B’ port on 5Vdc, See Diagram 1A below for typical configuration and hookup. Two Additional IR receiver ports are available for adding two additional IR receivers for multi-room control.
IR Receiver: Each system needs a minimum of one IR Receiver (maximum of 3). You can use an extra IR Receiver to operate your A/V equipment from another room. Additional IR Receivers, Part No: 92-181.
- • Frequency Range: 25-60KHz
- • IR Reception Range: ±10 meters
- • Operating Voltage: 5Vdc
- • IR Signal Indication: Green L.E.D.
- • IR Reception Angle: 90° (+45°/-45° from center)
- • IR Receiver Connection: 3.5mm TRS Stereo Male
- • IR Receiver Cable Length: 4.5 ft., extendable up to 200 ft. max using Cat5e, Cat6 cabling usingthe 3.5mm to terminal male and female adapters (Included).
- • IR Receiver Dimensions: L-.985” x W-.55” x H-.355”
- • Connection: 3.5mm plug (mono)
- • Non Flashing IR LEDs: 3 x Dual IR emitters
- • Cable Length: 6 ft.
- • Peak Forward Current: 100mA
- • Forward Voltage Max: 1.5V
- • Peak Wavelength: 940nm
- • Emitter Dimensions: L-.50” x W-.32” x H-.21”
IR Distribution Block: The IR Distribution Block is the main component where the 12Vdc power supply and (Optional 5VdcU SB Power Port), IR Receiver-Receivers and IR Emitters connect to.
- • IR Receiver Ports: 3 x 3.5mm Stereo (TRS) jacks
- • IR Emitter Ports: 6 x 3.5mm Mono (TS) jacks
- • DC Power Ports: 1 x 2.1mm Female Coax Jack (12Vdc Input), 1 x USB Type ‘B’ Port (5Vdc Input)
- • IR Signal Indicator: Blue L.E.D.
- • I2Vdc Indicator: Red L.E.D.
- • 5Vdc Indicator: Red L.E.D.
- • IR Distribution Block Dimensions: L-4.29” x W-2.18” x H-1.02”
- • Chassis: Steel
- • Mounting Holes: 4 x 0.127″ x 0.5″ (Mounting Screws Not Included)
- • Color: Black
AC Power Adapter:
- • Input: AC100-240V
- • Output:12Vdc/250 mA
- • DC Plug: 2.1mm I.D. x 5.5mm O.D.
- • Cable Length: 6 ft.
5 VDC Power Option (USB Type ‘B’ to USB Type ‘A’ power cable required): Connect to external USB charger or USB port on TV’s or other Electronic hardware.
- • Input: 5Vdc USB Type ‘B’ Jack located on the Distribution Block
- • Calrad USB Tye ‘B’ to USB Type ‘A’ cables, Link: 72-126 Series USB Cables