2-WAY LONG-RANGE RF KIT INCLUDED ALL-IN-ONE REMOTE STARTER KIT WITH 2 1-BUTTON REMOTES
- Part of the EVO 9 SERIES solutions and based on a 2-way LoRa® SST communication platform (FM 900 MHz), EVO-ONE-912 is an all-in-one kit that includes an EVO-ONE for high-current or low-current ignition vehicles, including a full alarm system and immobilizer bypass, as well as an EVO 9 SERIES RFK912 2-way long-range kit. Its two 1-button RM 912 remote controllers operate over an extreme urban range of up to 6,000 feet (2,000 meters). This system is equipped with a state-of-the-art Anti-Code Grabbing Technology that secures communication between the user and the vehicle, as well as with Eco-Connect Technology, developed to maximize battery life. This kit is provided with our dual blue LED indicators ANT900 Antenna, which seamlessly integrates the vehicle’s original features. With this all-in-one remote starter kit, you will experience the perfect balance between design and stable responsive technology.
- LoRa Spread® Spectrum Technology (FM 900 MHz)
- Anti-Code Grabbing Technology
- Eco-Connect long battery life technology
- CE, IC and FCC certified devices
- Fast and easy installation
Functions and Controls:
- EVO-ONE remote starter for high-current or low-current ignition vehicles
- Full immobilizer bypass
- Built-in alarm system
- Remote start from the OEM remote ready (3x Lock or Lock-Unlock-Lock)
- Works with smartphone remote starter app telematic devices
- High performance hardware (3x SAE CAN, 2x LIN, 1x J1850, 6x programmable circuit-board relays)
- Convenience functions
- Compatible with DCryptor Technology
- Compatible with all Fortin T-Harnesses (sold separately)
- Compatible with automatic and manual transmission vehicles
- 2x RM912 2-way 1-button urban range 6,000 feet (~2,000 metres / ~2 kilometres) remotes (900 MHz)
- 1x ANT900 Antenna (with double clear blue LED indicators)
- 1x Antenna cable
- 1x Installation and programming guide
- 1x User guide
- 1x EVO-ONE control module 
- 1x Warning label 
- 1x Hood pin switch
- 1x 20-pin general-purpose harness 
- 1x 6-pin high power harness 
- Installation cables 
-  A firmware update may be required for the module to support the most recent vehicles.
-  Using the 2-way datalink port with an equipped telematic unit greatly increases range and user integration.
-  Because updated firmware and installation guides are posted on a regular basis, we recommend that you update this module to the latest firmware and download the latest installation guide(s) before setup.
-  Secure clip harness.