Non-amplified, Non-OnStar Interface Harness that Retains Accessory Power and Provides Navigation Output Wires.
The XSVI series interface is an inexpensive solution that provides +12-volt accessory power output for select vehicles that data control signals instead of conventional power signals. If the vehicle is equipped with retained accessory power features, the XSVI will keep those features. Also provides outputs for VSS, Reverse, and Parking Brake.
• Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
• Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
• Used in non-amplified systems or when replacing amplified system
• Provides NAV outputs (Parking Brake, Reverse, Mute, and V.S.S.)
• ASWC harness included (ASWC not included)
• High level speaker input
• USB updatable