40-2000 | HDMI Extender Over Single Cat5e/ Cat6 Cable
The 40-2000 balun provides a single UTP category 5e/6cable solution to deliver pristine digital signals from all HDTV formats and signal sources from 480i/p to1080i/p.Balun technologies are perfect solutions for replacing astandard HDMI cable that is limited to much shorter distances and difficult to route thru walls and cabinets. Balun technology also offers many advantages when HDTV video technology changes by installing new updated video baluns with the latest technology.
- • Works with UTP 568A (End to End) or 568B (End to End) wiring formats.
- • HDCP Compliant: Yes
- • HDMI: Ver 1.3a
- • HDTV Resolutions
- Cat5e 62M (200 ft. max) 480i/p, 720p, 1080i
- Cat5e 33M (110 ft. max) up to1080P
- Cat6 46M (150 ft. max)@1080p @ 24/50/60Hz
- • Digital Audio: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- • Connectors: (Transmitter, Receiver):
1 x 19 pin HDMI Female Jack, 1 x RJ45 Shielded Jack,
1 x 2.1mm DC Coax Power jack, each unit
- • DC Power Supply: 2 x 5V, 1 Amp Regulated
- • USB Power Adapter: 1 x USB Power Interface Cable
- • Weight: Transmitter: 125g/ Receiver: 125g
- • Balun Transmitter: L-3.34” x W-1.94” x H-.94”
- • Balun Receiver: L-3.34” x W-1.94” x H-.94”
- • Chassis Color: Black
- • Some distances may vary and are dependent on manufactures individual HDMI specifications. All products should be fully tested prior to committing to a UTP Cat5e, Cat6 solution and sealing long runs of cables inside walls, possibly compromising your installation.