GM LAN OnStar Interface
The GMOS-LAN-02 interface is designed to allow the user to replace the OEM radio with an aftermarket unit in amplified 2006-up GM vehicles that use the new GMLAN data bus system and retains full functionality of the OnStar system as well as all safety and warning chimes. The GMOS-LAN-02 will also retain the retained accessory power convenience features. This interface has the capability of adjusting chime and OnStar volumes as well. In addition to these features, the GMOS-LAN-02 now has the required outputs for the installation of a navigation radio.
• For non-digital, amplified audio systems
• Retains OnStar w/adjustable volume output
• Retains chime w/adjustable volume output
• Retains RAP feature
• Navigation outputs now included
• USB update interface compatible